Our Brilliant Fraser Getaway cruise is a 3 hour tour from Hervey Bay along the West coast of stunning, World Heritage listed Fraser Island.
The perfect way to spend a hot summers day out on the water soaking up the beautiful scenery. Or, if you’re in the mood for some fun, cool down in the water in our boom-net!
Captain Phil will seek out Dolphin pods, Turtles and the mysterious Dugong for your to watch frolicking in the warm summer waters. View some of the local regions most stunning scenery. Depending on tides this could include highlights such as Pelican Banks, secluded Fraser Island Beaches, Moon Point, the Coloured Sands and Big Woody Island.
Deals: Take advantage of add-on deals available at the Boat Club. Your boarding pass entitles you to Club discounts for the day. On child under 14yo can travel FREE with each paying adult.
Cruises depart from the Hervey Bay Boat Club from mid-November 9:00am & 1:00pm.
- Enjoy the stunning scenery and beautiful beaches of the largest sand island in the world
- Look out for Dolphins, Turtles, Sea birds or even the elusive Dugong or Dingo
- Learn some of the history of the region
Your cruise includes
- Courtesy bus transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Morning/Afternoon tea & coffee
- Departure lounge located within the Boat Club
- Expert commentary on the marine wildlife and Fraser Island landmarks
- Canteen open for purchase of alcoholic and soft drinks, chips etc
Our vessel features
- Fast, comfortable and stable
- 3 viewing decks
- Fully licensed
- 360 degree shaded viewing deck
What to bring
- Swimmers & towel
- Sunglasses, hat & sunscreen
- Camera, binoculars
What's a Boom-net?
Our purposely built, secure and safe boom-net is a unique way of experiencing the marine life around Hervey Bay. It is also a great way to stay cool and have a heap of fun with friends and family on a warm summers day. The net is a large structure that is lowered from the side of the vessel and easily accessible from the side steps.
Departs from: The Hervey Bay Boat Club - 9:00am & 1:00pm
*Note: Route and destination subject to change without notice, due to tides and weather conditions.